Baked potato casserole with meat and cheese
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
Potato casserole with meat is an easy to make, nutritious, hearty dish that uses just a few ingredients. The filling for the casserole is prepared with a white sauce made from mayonnaise, sour cream and milk. Baked with cheese makes a great potato casserole.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 8 votes )
- 2 kg potatoes
- 700 g pork
- 5 onions
- 400 g cheese, grated
- 200 g butter
- 8 tbsp mayonnaise
- 8 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp milk
- salt, to taste
- pepper , to taste
- dill, to taste
- parsley, to taste
- basil, to taste
- cutting board
- Cut the pork into pieces.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Chop the onions and add them.
- Mix everything with oil and leave to stand for a while.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into strips, leaving 1 potato and this Cut into thin slices.
- Stuff the pork, onions and potatoes in strips in the casserole dish.
- Place the potato slices on top.
- Mix the sour cream, mayonnaise and milk into a sauce.
- Spread the butter over the potatoes in small pieces.
- Cover with grated cheese and sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and bake in the oven at approx. 180°C for approx. 30-40 minutes.
- Finally sprinkle the potato casserole with a little dill, parsley or basil and serve .