Baked pork tongue with sour cream sauce in the oven
The tender tongue meat, which is prepared in a spicy sour cream sauce with fried onions in the oven, is particularly tasty and juicy.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 1 votes )
- 700 g pork tongue
- Salt, to taste
- Meat spices, to taste
- 1 onion
- 3 tbsp oil
- 150 g sour cream
- 5 garlic cloves
- Herbs, to taste
- Wash the pork tongues thoroughly.
- Pre-cook in the saucepan for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the water, rinse briefly under cold water, discard the cooking water.
- Put the tongues back into the saucepan, cover with water.
- Add bay leaves, peppercorns and salt and cook the tongues for about 2 hours.
- Take the tongues out of the pot, let them cool down very briefly and carefully peel off the skin.
- Peel the onions and cut into half rings.
- With 2 Fry a tablespoon of oil in a pan for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add sour cream, simmer for another 2-3 minutes while stirring.
- Season with meat spices and salt.
- Peel and press the garlic.
- Add to the sauce, stir , allow the sauce to cool.
- Cut the cooled tongues into slices about 1 cm thick.
- Place in a greased casserole dish.
- Pour the sour cream sauce over the tongue meat and cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- In a preheated oven at 180° Bake C for about 20 minutes.
- Before the S sprinkle with chopped dill or chopped parsley.
Boiled potatoes, mashed potatoes and fresh bread go very well as a side dish.
- kitchen tongs
- cutting board
- casserole dish