Baked pork fillet in honey sauce with garlic and soy sauce
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
Juicy and tender, subtly flavored with garlic, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar and honey. Pork loin is first fried in a pan and later cooked in the sauce in the oven – the result is delicious!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic, dried
- ½ tsp paprika, smoked
- 1kg pork tenderloin
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar, or wine vinegar
- 1½ tbsp soy sauce
- 150 g honey, liquid
- cutting board
- frying pan
- Mix the salt, pepper, garlic, and paprika in a bowl.
- Rub the pork tenderloin all over with the spice mixture.
- Peel and chop the garlic.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Meat the Fry on all sides.
- Add the garlic and fry until golden.
- Then add vinegar, soy sauce and honey.
- Approx. Turn the meat over a minute and a half later.
- Place the pan in the oven preheated to 180°C for about 20 minutes.
- Place the baked fillet on a plate, cover well with foil and leave to rest for 5-8 minutes.
- The Return the pan with the sauce to the stove.
- Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Serve the baked pork tenderloin with the honey sauce.
If no suitable pan is available, the meat can be transferred to a casserole dish together with the sauce.