Baked persimmons with oatmeal, hazelnuts and dates
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
Baked persimmons with oat flakes, hazelnuts and dates sounds unusual, but tastes very good. If you have a few at home that are too hard or not sweet enough, then this recipe should definitely be tried. Fruit is first filled and then cooked in the oven. This creates a nice tasty combination.
Please review recipe:
- 2 persimmons
- 2 tbsp hazelnuts
- 2 dried dates
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut off the top of the persimmons and scoop out part of the flesh.
- Finely chop the hazelnuts and dates.
- Oat flakes, honey, melted butter, hazelnuts, Mix the dates and flour in a bowl.
- Add the salt and nutmeg.
- Stuff the persimmons with the mixture.
- Cover with the cut sides.
- Bake the fruit for about 15-20 minutes until soft.
- Baked persimmons When serving, top with honey or caramel sauce, if you like.
- cutting board