Baked panini with ham, tomatoes and cheese
Ham and cheese is a great sandwich combo. The cheese panini melts in your mouth and tastes crispy, juicy and super delicious.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 1 votes )
- 2 slices of toast
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of ham
- 1 tomato
- basil leaves, to taste
- red paprika, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Place the ham and a few basil leaves on a layer of toast.
- Season with paprika.
- Slice the tomato and place 2 slices on the half of the toast.
- Top with cheese and season with pepper.
- Cover with the other slice of toast .
- Fry the panini in a panini maker until crispy.
- Before serving, cut the sandwich paninis in half and enjoy.
- panini maker