Baked oatmeal with a great chocolate brownie taste
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
A rich taste, melted chocolate chips and a creamy texture. Even those who don’t like oatmeal will love the oatmeal in this dessert.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 banana
- 40 g rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 40 g dark chocolate
- nuts, to taste, optional
- Dried cranberries, or sultanas, to taste, optional
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Grease a deep baking tin with butter.
- Peel and roughly chop the banana.
- In a blender, beat the fruit with the rolled oats, eggs, cocoa, baking powder, salt and sugar until smooth .
- Add nuts and dried fruit, if you like.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and press lightly into the oatmeal mixture.
- Bake the oatmeal dessert for approx. 20-25 minutes and then serve.
- Baking pan
- Cutting board