Baked lamb ribs with honey and garlic
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
This recipe is really delicious. Baked Lamb Ribs with Honey and Garlic are tender and incredibly appetizing. The meat is coated with a sauce made from soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar and brown sugar and then cooked in the oven. It is aromatic, flavorful and very tasty, so it is definitely worth preparing.
Please review recipe:
Ø 4.5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 4 tbsp.
- cutting board
- Peel the garlic and chop finely.
- Mix the honey, soy sauce, garlic, sugar, hot sauce, rice vinegar and salt in a bowl.
- Place the ribs side by side in a casserole dish or on a baking sheet.
- With half the sauce spread.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Put in the meat and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Grease the ribs with half the remaining sauce and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Add the remaining sauce, temperature to 220° Increase C and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Remove the lamb ribs from the oven and serve with a salad.