Baked kohlrabi with parmesan and parsley
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
Low-calorie kohlrabi is a great ingredient for healthy side dishes. It’s also a great substitute for potatoes – as long as it’s perfectly cooked. Kohlrabi is sliced evenly, tossed with olive oil, salt, and cayenne pepper, and baked until golden, then tossed with grated parmesan and chopped fresh parsley before serving. Can be served as an accompaniment to all meat, fish and poultry dishes.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 6 kohlrabi
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¾ tsp salt, coarse
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 3 tbsp parmesan
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- cutting board
- parchment paper
- Peel the kohlrabi and cut into 2.5 cm thick slices.
- Mix with olive oil, coarse salt and a pinch of cayenne pepper on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 230°C for approx. 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until the vegetables are soft and golden.
- Mix in the parmesan and finely chopped parsley and serve as a side dish.