Baked flounder in a Parmesan breading from the oven
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
A delicious coating of parmesan and breadcrumbs give the flounder a wonderful taste. Baked in the oven, this is ready in just 20 minutes and is delicious and juicy.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 4 fillets of flounder
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon
- 40-50g breadcrumbs
- 50-60g Parmesan cheese
- Italian herbs, to taste
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Rinse the fillets and pat dry with paper towels.
- Salt and pepper the fish.
- Finely grate the zest of the lemon.
- Be careful not to touch the white skin.
- Press the garlic through the garlic press.
- Put the breadcrumbs in a bowl with the finely grated Parmesan.
- Add the lemon zest, salt, pepper, Italian herbs and garlic and mix well.
- Roll the fish in the breading.
- Place the flounder in a baking dish greased with 2 tablespoons of oil .
- Drizzle with lemon juice and the remaining oil.
- Cook the fillets in the oven at 220°C for about 20 minutes.
- Serve the baked flounder fillets with a side dish of your choice or with a salad.
- garlic press