Baked eggplants with tomatoes and peppers in the oven
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 95 minutes
Low-calorie baked aubergines with fruity tomatoes and juicy peppers is a recipe to fall in love with! The aubergines offer a tasty appetizer with aromatic herbs and garlic.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 1 aubergine, large
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 pepper
- 50 g cheese
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- Salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp vegetable fat
- Slice the aubergine lengthwise.
- Salt and leave to stand for 20 minutes.
- Chop the peppers and tomatoes into small pieces.
- Chop the garlic and parsley into small pieces.
- Peppers and tomatoes in a pan with oil for approx. 10 Sauté for minutes.
- Mix the garlic with the remaining parsley and sour cream in a bowl.
- Place the aubergine slices on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Spread with the sour cream and place the fried vegetables on top.
- Cover the tray with foil and Cook in the oven for about 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Remove the foil and bake for a further 10-15 minutes.
- Before serving, garnish the aubergines with parsley.
- cutting board
- parchment paper
- baking tray
- aluminium foil