Baked eggplants with tomatoes and mozzarella
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
Fast, easy and delicious Mediterranean. Baked aubergines with tomatoes and mozzarella are a great vegetarian dish for dinner or perfect as a side dish for the BBQ.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 2 aubergines
- 4 tomatoes
- 100 g mozzarella
- 1 clove of garlic
- Basil, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- parchment paper
- garlic press
- cutting board
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut the aubergines into slices approx. 1 cm wide.
- Spread out on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Press the garlic through the garlic press.
- Dice the tomatoes.
- Garlic spread on the aubergines.
- brush with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- put in the oven for 15 minutes.
- take the aubergines out of the oven.
- top with tomatoes, sprinkle with basil and mozzarella.
- aubergines for Put in the oven for another 10 minutes.