Baked egg in a bun with cheese
Fancy something new for brunch or breakfast? Here’s a great bun and egg recipe! It’s easy and tastes great. To do this, cut open the roll, break in an egg and bake in the oven with mozzarella and tomatoes.
- 4 sesame buns
- 4 eggs
- mozzarella, grated
- cherry tomatoes, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- rocket, to taste
- Cut off the tops of the buns.
- Use a knife to hollow out the bun dough.
- Crack the eggs into the buns one at a time.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and put 1 cherry tomato inside.
- Bake the rolls for about 15 minutes at 180°.
- Garnish the rolls with the herbs and serve.
The eggs in the bun can be prepared with bacon or ham!