Baked egg in a bun with cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
Fancy something new for brunch or breakfast? Here’s a great bun and egg recipe! It’s easy and tastes great. To do this, cut open the roll, break in an egg and bake in the oven with mozzarella and tomatoes.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 4 sesame buns
- 4 eggs
- mozzarella, grated
- cherry tomatoes, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- rocket, to taste
- Cut off the tops of the buns.
- Use a knife to hollow out the bun dough.
- Crack the eggs into the buns one at a time.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and put 1 cherry tomato inside.
- Bake the rolls for about 15 minutes at 180°.
- Garnish the rolls with the herbs and serve.
The eggs in the bun can be prepared with bacon or ham!