Baked duck legs with apples and garlic in the oven
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 120 minutes
In this recipe, duck legs are cooked in the oven at low temperatures for a long time. The meat becomes so soft and juicy that it literally falls off the bone. Rubbed with the garlic, the poultry becomes particularly aromatic.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 3-4 apples
- 4 duck legs
- 1½ tsp dried marjoram
- 3 cloves garlic
- ⅓ tsp salt
- ⅓ tsp black pepper
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 250ml water
- cutting board
- Wash the apples and cut out the core.
- Cut the apples into wedges.
- Prick each duck leg with a knife.
- Then season the poultry with the mixture of marjoram, chopped garlic, salt and pepper and rub in the oil.
- Put the apple pieces in a casserole dish.
- Place the duck legs on top.
- Pour in the water carefully.
- Be careful not to get the poultry wet.
- Leave the duck legs for about 15 minutes Bake at 240°C.
- Then turn the oven temperature down to 150-160°C.
- Bake for another hour and a half to two hours.