Baked cod with vegetables in baking paper packet
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
It impresses with its tender meat and juicy consistency. The steamed fish with tomatoes, olives and garlic is very aromatic and tasty in baking paper packets.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 2 tomatoes
- 120g olives, pitted
- 1 shallot
- 2 cloves garlic
- 450g cod fillet
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Oregano, dried, to taste
- 2 tbsp white wine , dry
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- cutting board
- baking sheet
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Dice the tomatoes and cut the olives into rings.
- Peel the shallot and garlic and chop finely.
- Cut the fish fillets in two and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
- Two Cut out large pieces of baking paper and spread them out.
- Place the fish on the paper and distribute the vegetables on top.
- Sprinkle with oregano.
- Then drizzle with wine and olive oil.
- Seal the paper into packets.
- Cod fish packets in the preheated Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes until tender.
- Open the packets, arrange on a plate and serve immediately.