Baked cod with leek, sour cream and cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
An aromatic fish in sour cream and under a reddish cheese crust is always a success. The cod will be juicy and tender. The recipe is very simple and even a beginner will be able to prepare it without any problems.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 500-600 g cod fillets
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1-3 tsp vegetable oil
- 1-2 leeks
- 200 g sour cream
- 100 g cheese
- Herbs, to taste
- cutting board
- Rinse the cod fillets in cold water, dry and portion into small pieces.
- Salt and pepper on both sides.
- Then place in an oiled casserole dish.
- Cut the leeks into thin rings and add to the fish.
- Sour cream over the Spread over the mixture and mix well.
- Grate the cheese coarsely and sprinkle over it.
- Bake the fish at 180°C for about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the gratinated cod with chopped herbs before serving.
Onions can also be used instead of leeks.