Baked cod in crispy breading with lemon and cheese
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
The spicy herb crust in this recipe not only gives it a special taste, it also makes the fillet very juicy and tender. This dish is very simple and easy to prepare and tastes incredibly delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp butter
- 50-60 g breadcrumbs
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp paprika powder
- 500-600 g cod fillet
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 30-40 g Parmesan, grated, to taste
- parsley, fresh or dried, to taste
- kitchen scale
- cutting board
- citrus press
- Preheat the oven to 220°C top/bottom heat.
- Line a casserole dish with baking paper.
- Wash the cod, pat dry and cut into portions.
- Season with salt and pepper and place in the casserole dish.
- From the lemon Squeeze out 2 tablespoons of juice.
- Melt the butter.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, butter, garlic and paprika powder in a small bowl.
- You can add grated Parmesan and chopped
- parsley to the breading if you like, which will increase the Makes the fish even more aromatic.
- Drizzle the remaining lemon juice over the fish fillets.
- Spread the breading on top and press the fish fillets lightly against the base of the casserole dish.
- Bake the cod in the preheated oven for around 15 minutes until crispy.
- As an accompaniment to the baked one Cod goes perfectly with a fresh salad with baguette.