Baked chicken with zucchini, broccoli and peppers
For this, only a little preparation in the form of snipping is necessary, the rest is done by the oven. Simply cut the vegetables and meat into bite-sized pieces, put everything in the casserole dish and season. The result comes out of the oven with a wonderful aroma. The vegetables give off the juice to the meat, which tastes incredibly tender and juicy.
- 500g chicken breast fillets
- 2 zucchini, small
- 1-2 bell peppers
- 1 onion
- 400g broccoli
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 2-3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 200° C.
- Wash the chicken breast fillets, pat dry and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Wash and dice the courgettes.
- Wash the peppers, deseed them and cut them into smaller pieces.
- Peel the onions, quarter them and chop them into small pieces.
- Cut the broccoli into small florets.
- Put the vegetables and meat in a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, drizzle with vegetable oil and stir.
- Add the rosemary and cover with aluminum foil.
- Cook the chicken with the vegetables in the oven for approx. Bake for 35 minutes at 200°C.
- cutting board
- casserole dish
- aluminium foil