Baked chicken with pineapple, lime and spices
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
The chicken fillets can not only get an aromatic flavor with various spices, but also go well with fruits such as pineapple.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp fennel
- ½ tsp ground chilli
- Salt, to taste
- 1 lime
- 200g canned pineapple
- cutting board
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut the chicken fillets into pieces or slices approx. 3 cm wide.
- Mix the dry spices: turmeric, fennel, chili. Add salt to taste.
- Rub the chicken fillets with the spices.
- Slice the lime.
- Place the chicken pieces in a casserole dish or baking dish along with the lime slices and pineapple slices.
- Cover with foil and place in the oven for 30 minutes Set at 200 degrees.
- Remove the aluminum foil and lightly brown the fillets.