Baked chicken terrine with bacon and olives
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 100 minutes
Baked Bacon Terrine is hearty and filling. The inside is a delicious mix of chopped chicken fillet pieces, eggs and olives, while the outside is coated in a delicious layer of crispy bacon. Simply line the baking tin with bacon, add the minced meat mixture and bake in the oven until crispy. A delicious dish is already ready, which can also be served to the guests.
Please review recipe:
- 4 eggs
- 2-3 baguette slices
- 100-150 ml milk
- 200-250 g chicken breast
- 10 olives, pitted
- 100 g cheese
- 400-450 g minced chicken
- 1 tbsp grain mustard
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1-2 tbsp butter
- 200-250 g bacon
- Put three eggs in a saucepan and boil until hard.
- Remove from the heat, allow to cool, then chop with a knife.
- Cut the baguette into smaller pieces and place in a bowl.
- Pour the milk over them and soak for 5 to 7 minutes set aside.
- Chop the chicken breast and olives into small pieces.
- Grate the cheese coarsely.
- In a bowl, combine the ground beef, boiled eggs, raw egg, chicken breast, soaked baguette, olives, cheese, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- One Grease the baking tin generously with butter.
- Line with thin slices of bacon.
- Place the edges on top of each other, leaving a little hanging over the edge.
- Put the minced meat mixture into the tin.
- Press down with a spoon so that there are no cavities.
- Cover with bacon slices hanging over the edges.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Place baking pan in larger pan.
- Pour in warm water, reaching about halfway into larger pan.
- About an hour Bake at 200 °C.
- Terrine from the B take out of the oven and serve immediately.
A rectangular loaf pan is ideal for this recipe.
- cutting board
- loaf pan