Baked chicken schnitzel with onions, tomatoes and cheese
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
This recipe is very easy to prepare. They are gratinated under a layer of onions, tomatoes and cheese. With spicy mustard, the schnitzels are very appetizing and taste very tender.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 400 g chicken cutlets
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1-2 tomatoes
- 70 g hard cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3-4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp mustard, grainy
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Line the baking tray with baking paper.
- Peel the onion and cut into thin half-rings.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and sauté the onions for 4 minutes until golden.
- Pick the chicken escalopes with a mallet until soft .
- Sprinkle on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Cut the tomatoes into thin slices.
- Finely grate the cheese.
- Stir the cheese with the eggs, mayonnaise and mustard in a bowl until smooth.
- Place the chicken cutlets on the baking sheet.
- Top with the fried onions and tomatoes.
- Spread the cheese mixture on top in a thick layer.
- Bake the chicken schnitzel for about 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Bass pan
- Cutting board
- Frying pan
- Kitchen mallet