Baked chicken roulades with 2 cheeses and spinach
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
These savory breast fillet chicken roulades with grated mozzarella, cream cheese and spinach look great on the table both everyday and at a celebration. They taste delicious, are juicy and have a fresh, piquant note.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 4 chicken breast
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- 200-250g spinach
- 2 – 3 tbsp cream cheese
- garlic powder, to taste
- 60-80g mozzarella
- kitchen hammer
- cutting board
- casserole dish
- mixing spoon
- wooden skewers
- Wash the chicken breast fillet and pat dry.
- Cut lengthwise and pound flat between 2 sheets of cling film with a kitchen mallet.
- Place the fillets next to each other on the work surface, season with salt and pepper.
- Thaw the spinach. If fresh spinach is used, blanch it first.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Sauté the spinach in it for about 2-3 minutes while stirring.
- Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the cream cheese and let it melt slowly .
- Mix both well, allow to cool slightly.
- Put the filling on the chicken breast fillets and distribute evenly.
- Sprinkle with grated mozzarella and roll up the fillets tightly into roulades.
- Secure with wooden skewers.
- Preheat the oven to 180° C Preheat top/bottom heat.
- Grease an ovenproof casserole dish with oil.
- Put the chicken roulades in with the “seam” down.
- Bake at 180°C for approx. 30-35 minutes.
- The chicken roulades can be served with tomato sauce or wild garlic pesto.
To fit the chicken roulades potatoes, roast potatoes or pasta also good. Span>