Baked chicken livers with apples, onions and garlic
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
This recipe involves some experimentation. The usual casserole dish is replaced by an ordinary glass dish and baked in it with the apples and onions. As a result, the dish will be very aromatic, and the taste will be incredibly delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 500 g chicken liver
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Garlic, to taste, dried and chopped
- 1 apple
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp butter
- Herbs, to taste
- Cutting board
- One liter jar
- Rinse the liver and cut into pieces.
- Mix with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Core the apple and cut into pieces.
- Peel the onion and cut into half rings.
- Put some onions, apples and liver in a 1 liter large glass.
- Continue layering and fill the glass to the top.
- Add some butter.
- Cover the glass with aluminum foil and place in a cold oven.
- Set the temperature to 190°C and cook for 30 minutes .
- Turn off the oven, but do not open it.
- Leave the jar in for another 10-15 minutes.
- Place the baked chicken livers on a plate and sprinkle with chopped herbs.