Baked chicken livers with apples, onions and garlic
This recipe involves some experimentation. The usual casserole dish is replaced by an ordinary glass dish and baked in it with the apples and onions. As a result, the dish will be very aromatic, and the taste will be incredibly delicious.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 2 votes )
- 500 g chicken liver
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Garlic, to taste, dried and chopped
- 1 apple
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp butter
- Herbs, to taste
- Rinse the liver and cut into pieces.
- Mix with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Core the apple and cut into pieces.
- Peel the onion and cut into half rings.
- Put some onions, apples and liver in a 1 liter large glass.
- Continue layering and fill the glass to the top.
- Add some butter.
- Cover the glass with aluminum foil and place in a cold oven.
- Set the temperature to 190°C and cook for 30 minutes .
- Turn off the oven, but do not open it.
- Leave the jar in for another 10-15 minutes.
- Place the baked chicken livers on a plate and sprinkle with chopped herbs.
- Cutting board
- One liter jar