Baked chicken fillets with mushrooms, tomatoes and cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 65 minutes
The chicken fillets are particularly tender with cheese and tomatoes. with mushrooms in the oven is a perfect recipe for a hearty lunch and dinner.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 800-900 g chicken fillet
- Salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1-2 onions
- 2-3 tomatoes
- 400 g mushrooms
- 3-4 tbsp oil
- 200 g sour cream
- 200-250g cheese
- Wrap the chicken fillet in cling film and tap gently with a kitchen mallet.
- Season lightly on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Cut the onion into small pieces or half rings.
- Cut the tomatoes into slices.
- The mushrooms Cut into small pieces.
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a pan.
- Fry the mushrooms for 7-10 minutes.
- Cool the mushrooms and mix with the sour cream.
- Place the chicken fillets in a greased casserole dish.
- Mushrooms , onions and tomatoes on top.
- Sprinkle with coarsely grated cheese.
- Bake the chicken fillets for approx. 30-35 minutes at 200 ° C.
- Kitchen mallet
- Casserole dish
- Sauté pan
- Mixing spoon
- Cheese grater