Baked chicken fillets with cherry tomatoes and herbs
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
The preparation of the in the oven is simple. The meat tastes particularly tender and juicy. The cherry tomatoes help a lot. The whole thing is rounded off by the addition of balsamic vinegar and herbs. This creates wonderful aromas during preparation.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Italian herbs
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 450g cherry tomatoes
- 1 onion
- cheese, grated, to taste
- Garlic press
- Cutting board
- Casserole dish
- Peel the garlic cloves and press them into a small bowl with the garlic press.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Italian herbs and salt and mix.
- Wash the chicken breast fillets and pat dry.
- brush with the marinade you have made; set aside some of the marinade.
- Wash the tomatoes, either leave them whole or cut them in half.
- Peel the onion and cut into thick rings.
- Mix the tomatoes and onions with the rest of the marinade.
- Place the chicken breast fillets in an oiled casserole dish.
- Add tomatoes and onions.
- Then bake in the oven at 190°C for approx. 20-25 minutes.
- If you like, you can sprinkle the chicken breast fillets with grated cheese 5 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
- Chicken fillets before serving Garnish with herbs.