Baked buckwheat with mushrooms and onions in the oven
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 65 minutes
The buckwheat is gratinated in small oven pots together with the mushrooms and onions. This will make the groats fragrant and tasty. With just a few simple ingredients, you get a delicious dish that’s great for dinner.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 300-350 g mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 6-8 tbsp buckwheat
- Salt, to taste
- 400 ml water
- cutting board
- frying pan
- Slice the mushrooms.
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Fry the onions in it for 5-6 minutes.
- Spread the onions and mushrooms between two ovenproof pans.
- Add the buckwheat and salt.
- Fill the whole thing with water and close the oven pots with the lids.
- Place the oven pots in the oven preheated to 180°C for about 45 minutes.
- Serve the baked buckwheat directly in the oven pots.