Baked aubergines with pork and cheese
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 95 minutes
Pork topped with cheese is a great hot dish for a party. Even an ordinary lunch or dinner can become a culinary delight. The marinated with soy sauce is fried with breadcrumbs. Then gratinate in the oven together with aubergines and cheese.
Please review recipe:
- 300 g pork
- Salt, to taste
- 4-5 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion
- 200 g aubergine
- 200 ml water
- 80 g processed cheese
- 100 g hard cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp oil, for frying
- Cut the meat into small pieces.
- Season with salt, drizzle with 2-3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Let marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle the meat with breadcrumbs, stir and fry in a pan with oil until golden brown .
- Place the meat in a casserole dish.
- Layer the onion rings and sliced aubergines.
- Boil water in a saucepan.
- Dissolve the processed cheese in it.
- Pour in the remaining soy sauce and stir.
- Pour the cheese sauce over the meat and vegetables.
- Cook the aubergines and pork with cheese at 200 ° C for about 30 minutes.
- Eggplants sprinkle with grated cheese 10 minutes before the end of cooking and bake to the end.
- cutting board
- mixing spoon