Baked aromatic mussels with cheese
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
A cool hot appetizer for a feast or party. Seafood goes great with a cheese and mayonnaise sauce, and a little lime juice and hot sauce add a bright touch to the flavor.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 12-14 mussels
- 50-60 g cheese
- ½ lime
- 4-5 tbsp mayonnaise
- ½ tsp chili sauce
- cheese grater
- Rinse the mussels.
- Dab dry with paper towels.
- Rub the cheese coarsely.
- Squeeze out half a teaspoon of juice from one lime.
- Mix everything together with the mayonnaise and chili.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place the seafood on top.
- Pour the sauce on top.
- Bake at 180°C for approx. 20 minutes.
- Garnish the mussels with parsley and serve.