Bake vanilla cupcakes with chocolate frosting for Easter
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 65 minutes
The sweet cupcakes are perfect for Easter. The vanilla muffins taste very fluffy and have a great vanilla aroma. The chocolate cream topping and small Easter egg decorations make them great cupcakes.
Please review recipe:
- 200g butter, softened
- 1 vanilla bean
- 120g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 200g flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 300g caster sugar
- 100g butter , soft
- 40 g cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp milk
- Cut the vanilla pod lengthwise and scrape out the pulp.
- Mix the butter and sugar with the vanilla pulp until creamy.
- Gradually stir in the eggs.
- Mix the flour with baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Add to the butter mixture Sieve in.
- Line the wells of the muffin tin with paper cups and fill them with the batter.
- Bake the vanilla muffins in the oven at 180° C for approx. 20-25 minutes and let them cool.
- For the chocolate frosting, mix the icing sugar with the butter and mix with the cocoa until creamy.
- Stir in the milk and chill the cream for 1 hour.
- Fill the chocolate frosting in a piping bag and pipe in a circle onto the vanilla muffin cupcakes.
- Decorate the cupcakes with any sugar decorations, sugar eggs or sprinkles.
- Serve cupcakes as an Easter menu.
- Hand mixer
- Paper cases
- Piping bag
- Muffin tin