Bake tender quark balls with cottage cheese without flour
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
They are a highlight for young and old. In this recipe they are prepared with added starch instead of flour. Quarkkeulchen taste very tender and you can serve them with jam and almonds.
Please review recipe:
- 300 g cottage cheese
- 30 g corn starch
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 pinch salt
- 50 g sugar
- 1-2 tbsp oil
- Drain the cottage cheese in a sieve and place in a bowl.
- Add 20 g of the starch, egg yolks, salt and sugar and stir well.
- Sprinkle the work surface with half the remaining starch.
- From the curd mixture, make small ones Make balls and place on the work surface.
- Sprinkle with the remaining starch.
- So that the quark mass does not stick to your hands, you can grease them with a little oil.
- Press the quark balls flat.
- Oil in a pan heat over medium heat.
- Fry the quark balls until brown on each side for a few minutes.
- mixing spoon