Bake sweet witch fingers cookies with almonds for Halloween
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 103 minutes
The sweet witch finger biscuits with almonds are perfect for every children’s party. But they also do pretty well on the big ones.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 160 g flour
- 125 g butter, softened
- 2 egg yolks
- 60 g sugar
- 1 p. Vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 handful of whole almonds
- 20 g jam
- hand mixer
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Knead the soft butter with the sugar, vanilla sugar, pinch of salt, egg yolks and flour to form a smooth dough.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and leave in for 1 hour put in the fridge.
- Form the dough into finger-thick rolls.
- Cut slight cracks in them with a knife.
- Put a dollop of jam on the tip of your finger and press an almond on each.
- Place the witch fingers on the prepared baking sheet and bake for approx. Bake for 13 minutes at 180°C.
- The witch fingers can be spread with jam on the “cut end”.