Bake simple quark rolls yourself
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
These quark rolls are ready in a few minutes and are perfect for Sunday breakfast! Brilliant for anyone who is very hungry, because the dough does not have to rise and can be baked immediately.
Please review recipe:
- 250 g low-fat quark
- 100 ml oil
- 50 ml milk
- 150 g sugar
- 2 packs of vanilla sugar
- 2 packs of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 600 g wheat flour
- Mix the low-fat quark, oil, milk, sugar, vanilla sugar and pinch of salt in a mixing bowl.
- Mix the baking powder with the flour.
- Fold in the flour mixture.
- Knead all the ingredients into a smooth, soft dough.
- Make 20 small rolls from the dough Shape.
- Place the rolls on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake the quark rolls at 200° C for approx. 15 minutes.
- mixing bowl
- hand mixer with dough hook
- baking paper