Bake cheesecakes with biscuits and cottage cheese for Easter
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
Delicious little cheesecakes that you can bake quickly. The small cheesecake tastes totally creamy and is super original with a biscuit base.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 300 g cottage cheese
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 egg
- 2 g vanillin
- 5-6 biscuits
- 2 tbsp butter
- Hand mixer
- Small ramekins
- Crush the biscuits into crumbs.
- Melt the butter, add to the biscuit crumbs and stir.
- Put the biscuit mixture into 8 molds and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for approx. 5-8 minutes.
- For the filling: cottage cheese stir with a mixer.
- Add sour cream, sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Stir everything together to form a creamy quark mixture.
- Pour the quark mixture into 8 biscuit moulds.
- Bake the cheese cakes in the oven for approx. 30 minutes.
- Cool down leave and serve with sugar eggs for Easter.