Bagels with salmon and avocado for Sunday brunch
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
Very tasty, beautiful, original – a feast for every day! The bagels can be prepared in advance and filled just before serving. In this recipe they are topped with soft cheese, avocado and salmon. It’s a snack for any occasion, a great idea for breakfast or between meals.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- ½ cube fresh yeast
- 100 ml milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 500 g flour
- 170 ml water, lukewarm
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 egg
- poppy seeds, to taste
- Sesame seeds, to taste
- Flax seeds, to taste
- kneading machine
- dough card
- round cookie cutter
- baking paper
- skating ladle
- Dissolve the yeast in warm milk.
- Add sugar, salt and flour.
- Add water and oil and knead everything into a dough.
- Let the dough rise for about 60 minutes, covered.
- Put the dough on a floured Knead the work surface, divide into 6-8 portions and shape into balls.
- Prick a hole in the middle of the balls and stretch them out a bit.
- Place the bagels on a baking tray lined with baking paper, cover and let rest for about 30 minutes.
- Prepare a pot with boiling water.
- Put the bagels in the boiling water and let both sides soak for half a minute.
- Place the bagels on the baking paper with a slotted spoon and brush with the beaten egg.
- Sprinkle the bagels with sesame or poppy seeds.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for approx. 20 minutes and leave to cool.
- Top the bagels with soft cheese, avocado and salmon and serve with lettuce and red onions.
Top the bagels with soft cheese, avocado and salmon and serve with lettuce leaves and red onions.