Avocado salad with peppers and cucumber
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
Avocado salad goes well with lunch and it looks great served in the avocado skin. Simply chop the avocado with the cucumber and peppers. Mix with balsamic vinegar and chives and arrange in avocado halves.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 1/2 red peppers
- 1/2 yellow peppers
- cucumber, small
- 1 avocado
- leaf lettuce, to taste
- chives, to taste
- olive oil, to taste
- balsamic vinegar cream, to taste
- lettuce seeds , optional
- cutting board
- Have the avocado in half and remove the stone.
- Hollow out the avocado flesh with a tablespoon and cut into cubes.
- Dice the red and yellow peppers and the cucumber.
- Cut the lettuce and some chives.
- The whole thing with balsamic vinegar cream and olive oil Dress.
- Serve the salad in the avocado skin.