Avocado salad with mango and shrimp
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
A delicious avocado salad with mango, shrimp and eggs. Prepared quickly and easily! The creamy avocado salad tastes delicious with juicy mango pieces and sweet lemon dressing! The prawns and eggs in the salad complement each other perfectly.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 2 avocado
- 1 mango, ripe
- 100 g prawns, peeled
- 3 eggs
- 1 red onion, small
- 1 clove garlic, small
- ½ lemon
- parsley, to taste
- 2 tsp sesame
- 1-2 tbsp agave syrup
- walnut oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- kitchen paper
- salad bowl
- dressing jar
- vegetable slicer
- Boil the eggs and rinse in a bowl of cold water.
- Remove the defrosted water from the thawed shrimp and pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Pour oil into a hot pan.
- Cook the shrimp for about 4 minutes over medium heat.
- Pour the prawns into a bowl and leave to cool.
- Cut the mango into 3 parts along the core.
- The two outer parts with the fruit flesh, ideally dice with a sharp knife.
- Turn the fruit cubes inside out and cut into scrape off a salad bowl.
- Have the avocado in half lengthwise with a knife.
- Remove both avocado halves from the pit with a little pressure and twist.
- Cut the pit with a knife and remove it.
- Include the flesh Remove with a tablespoon and cut into wedges.
- Peel the eggs and cut into even slices using an egg slicer.
- Peel the red onion and cut into narrow half rings with a knife or mandoline den.
- Pluck the fresh parsley leaves, cut into small pieces and add to the salad in the bowl.
- Squeeze the lemon juice from half a lemon in a citrus press and pour into a glass.
- Mix the dressing: add the agave syrup to the lemon juice.
- Peel the garlic and mix through Squeeze a garlic press and add the garlic to the dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper, add the walnut oil and stir the dressing.
- Chop the onion if you like and add to the salad bowl.
- Add the shrimp to the bowl as well.
- Gently stir the avocado salad.
- Pour the dressing over the salad before serving and sprinkle with sesame seeds.