Avocado bread Frankenstein with olives and avocado cream for Halloween
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 12 minutes
Halloween doesn’t have to be complicated and all about sugar. You can easily turn your typical meals into something spooky. Being Frankenstein turns your Halloween breakfast into something spooky, silly, and yet healthy.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 2 slices of toast
- 1 ripe avocado
- 7 black olives
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 red pepper
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Roast the toasts.
- Cut the peppers into narrow strips.
- Half 5 of the black olives lengthwise.
- Cut the remaining ones into slices.
- Cut 4 circles out of the cheese slice for the eyes.
- The flesh of the Scoop out the avocado.
- Mash the avocado in a small bowl with a fork to the desired consistency.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Assemble the Frankenstein – spread the avocado cream on the toast.
- Position the halved olives as Frankenstein hairs.
- Place circles of cheese for eyes and place the olive slices on top.
- Make the paprika mouth.
- Make facial scars from remaining olive scraps, if you like.
- Serve the avocado breads for breakfast or on Halloween night.