Aubergine rolls with smoked salmon and herbs – quick appetizer
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
These delicious ones bring variety to the table. The aubergines are cut into long strips, roasted and then rolled up. The quick appetizer can be served with a savory horseradish cream or.
Please review recipe:
- 2 aubergines
- salt, to taste
- 250 g smoked salmon
- herbs, to taste
- Grill pan
- Finger food skewers
- Slice the aubergines lengthwise and season with salt.
- Roast the aubergines in a pan or on the grill for a few minutes on each side.
- The aubergines should be soft and easy to roll up.
- Unroll the vegetables Give paper towels and let cool slightly.
- Portion the smoked salmon.
- Place the salmon on the aubergines and roll them up.
- Tie them up with herb stalks or fix them with finger food skewers.
- Serve with horseradish cream or a tomato dip with the aubergine rolls .