Asparagus wrapped in bacon with chicken breast and mozzarella
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
Bacon Wrapped Asparagus with Chicken Breast is a great dish to cook in the oven. The meat is very juicy and tender, while the bacon slices give it a delicious smoky flavor and a crispy crust.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 1 tbsp olive oil + some for greasing
- chicken breast fillet
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp garlic powder, ground
- ½ tsp paprika
- 100g mozzarella
- 12-16 stalks green asparagus
- 8 slices bacon
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC.
- Grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Make a deep cut in each chicken fillet lengthwise.
- Unfold like a book to get a wide piece.
- Pattern lightly.
- The Rub the fillets with salt, spices and olive oil.
- Medium grate the mozzarella.
- Cut the woody ends off the asparagus.
- Place the grated cheese and 3-4 asparagus stalks on the edge of the fillet.
- Roll the chicken into a tight roll .
- Wrap the chicken rolls in bacon.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake the asparagus wrapped in bacon in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes until golden.