Asparagus salad with strawberries, lamb’s lettuce and honey mustard dressing
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 18 minutes
Asparagus and strawberries is a dream combination. The asparagus salad with strawberries combines the nutty aroma of lamb’s lettuce with an aromatic fruit note. Refinedly rounded off with a simple honey mustard dressing, it tastes delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 8 votes )
- 4 sticks of white asparagus
- 150 g strawberries
- 50-80 g lamb’s lettuce
- 10 g balsamic vinegar, light
- 10 g honey
- 10 g mustard, medium hot or sweet
- 10 g olive oil
- salad spinner
- salad bowl
- dressing shaker
- Clean and halve the strawberries.
- Wash the lamb’s lettuce and spin dry.
- Peel the asparagus and cut off the ends.
- Cut thick spears in half and cut into pieces as desired.
- Boil 500 ml water.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and a pinch of sugar to the water.
- Cook the asparagus in it for about 2-3 minutes.
- For the dressing, shake the honey, balsamic vinegar, mustard, oil and salt and pepper vigorously in a dressing shaker.
- Pour the lamb’s lettuce, asparagus and strawberries into a bowl.
- Mix the asparagus salad with the dressing and enjoy.