Asian vegetable stir-fry with konjac noodles and sweet and sour sauce
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
The Asian vegetable pan made of zucchini, eggplant, carrots, celery and peppers with konjac noodles is quick to prepare and tastes delicious. Konjac noodles, also known as Shirataki noodles, are traditional Asian noodles with few carbohydrates and are therefore a good alternative to normal pasta dishes. They are high in fiber, vegan and gluten free.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 400 g konjac noodles, Asian noodles Shirataki
- ½ zucchini
- 1 aubergine, small
- 1 stalk celery, small
- 2 stalks spring onion
- 1 red pepper
- 3 carrots
- 2 tbsp oil, peanut oil or sesame oil
- 1-2 tbsp sweet and sour sauce
- pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, optional
- cutting board
- Dice the aubergine, peppers, carrots, celery and courgettes.
- Cut the spring onions into rings.
- Drain the finished konjac noodles in a colander.
- Meanwhile, sauté the vegetables in oil.
- Deglaze with sweet and sour sauce.
- Separate with pepper.
- Finally fold the kojak noodles into the vegetables and serve.