Arugula salad with feta, beetroot and nuts
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
The rocket harmonises perfectly with beetroot and feta and is supplemented with nuts. The rocket salad is super quick and super easy to prepare and is guaranteed to taste delicious with salad dressing.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 12 votes )
- 100 g beetroot, cooked
- 200 g rocket salad
- 50 g feta cheese
- walnuts, or other nuts
- 75 ml lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 75 ml oil
- 50 ml maple syrup
- cutting board
- Clean the rocket and layer it in a glass.
- Dice the feta and add to the rocket.
- Dice the beetroot as well and add to the salad.
- Sprinkle the rocket salad with walnuts.
- Lemon juice, oil and maple syrup dressing Stir and pour over the salad.
- Season with salt and pepper. Complete!