Aromatic trout with lemons, herbs and garlic in the oven
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
It is tender and juicy and also very aromatic thanks to citrus fruits, garlic and herbs. or rice are perfect accompaniments to rainbow trout.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 1 lemon
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- herbs, to taste
- 2 rainbow trout
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Cut the lemon and garlic into thin slices.
- Chop the herbs into small pieces.
- Rinse the fish under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Rub the inside and outside of the fish with salt and brush with olive oil.
- Place the trout in aluminum foil and place in an oven dish.
- Stuff the fish with herbs, garlic and lemon slices.
- Bake the trout at 160-170 °C for around 20 minutes.
- cutting board
- oven dish