Aromatic stuffed chicken with rice, mushrooms and eggs
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 100 minutes
Delicious chicken stuffed with rice, mushrooms and eggs is served boneless. Appetizing, aromatic and very tasty, the poultry is easy to cut into portions because the bones are removed beforehand. The skin is carefully peeled off and then filled with a mixture of chicken and vegetables. Baked in the oven, it is truly a delicious dish.
Please review recipe:
- 1 chicken, whole
- 100-120 g rice
- 2-3 eggs
- 250-300 g mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil, some for brushing
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- mayonnaise, to taste
- Starting at the breast, very carefully remove the skin without damaging it.
- If it’s difficult, use a knife.
- If some meat or fat sticks to the skin, that’s okay .
- Slice off the thighs, wings and tail along the joint, leaving them attached to the skin.
- You can also cut out the bones on the thighs.
- Place the rice in a saucepan and cook until tender, about 10-12 minutes.
- Put the eggs in a saucepan as well and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Let them cool down.
- Peel the onion.
- Put the vegetable oil in a pan.
- Chop the mushrooms and onion into small pieces.
- Add to the pan and 5 Fry for up to 7 minutes, then allow to cool.
- Remove all meat from bones and mince in a blender or grinder.
- Mix rice, mushrooms, onions and chicken fillet together in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper .
- A part of the filling and a whole Put the egg in the chicken skin.
- Stuff the whole bird like this.
- Place the chicken in an oiled casserole dish and shape it into shape.
- Lightly brush the surface with mayonnaise or butter.
- To avoid overcooking the chicken, add Cover with foil.
- Bake the poultry at 190°C for about 50-60 minutes and then serve.
A broth can be made from the leftover chicken bones. To keep the poultry in good shape, it is best to secure the skin with toothpicks.
- frying pan
- stand mixer
- cutting board
- casserole dish
- aluminium foil