Aromatic strudel dessert with baked plums and pistachios
Fragrant caramelized plums combine with an exquisite taste of crushed pistachios and the finest filo pastry to create a fantastic dessert – den!
Rating: Ø 5 ( 7 votes )
- 1¹⁄₂ kg plums
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 50 g sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 6 sheets of filo pastry
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 50 g pistachios, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Have and stone the plums.
- Cut the fruit into large pieces.
- Combine the plums with the lemon juice, sugar and cinnamon.
- Place the plums in a casserole dish, stirring occasionally Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring.
- Remove the plums from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Spread the baking paper out on the worktop and place a sheet of filo pastry on it.
- Gour the pastry evenly with melted butter.
- Use a second sheet Cover the filo pastry and brush with butter again.
- Sprinkle with half the pistachios.
- Repeat the process with the remaining layers.
- Scatter the cooled plums over the pastry, leaving an inch or two around the edge.
- Den Using the baking paper, carefully roll the dough into a roll.
- Carefully place the strudel, seam side down, on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Make small incisions on top of the strudel.
- Grease the strudel lightly with butter.
- Place the strudel Bake the strudel until golden brown, about 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let the strudel rest on the baking sheet for 20 minutes.
- Casserole dish
- Kitchen brush