Aromatic spaghetti with tomato sauce, garlic and tuna
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
A delicious and quick with tuna. This quick and easy tuna pasta dish is flavorful and flavorful and can be served with dinner and a glass of wine.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 200g tuna, in oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 800g canned tomatoes, cut into pieces
- ½ tsp paprika powder, red
- 500g spaghetti
- 4 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- mixing spoon
- spaghetti spoon
- Drain the oil from the can of tuna into a small bowl.
- Mash the tuna with a fork.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of tuna oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and stir occasionally for 30 seconds Fry.
- Add the canned tomatoes.
- Season with paprika.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Mix the tomatoes with the tuna.
- Cook the spaghetti in a large pot of salted water for 8-10 minutes.
- Drain the water and return the pasta to the pot.
- Add the tomato sauce with tuna and 3 tablespoons of parsley.
- Mix the spaghetti.
- Season the tuna pasta to taste.
- Place the spaghetti on plates.
- Sprinkle with the remaining parsley and serve immediately.