Aromatic shish kebab with meat and vegetables
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
Shish kebab made from lean pork and juicy vegetables is delicious on the grill and is an absolute treat. The aromatic oil marinade with garlic and spices makes the shashlik perfect.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 400g pork
- 1 zucchini
- 1 red pepper
- 100g mushrooms
- 6 cloves garlic
- 100ml olive oil
- 1 tsp marjoram
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- bacon, optional
- lemon, optional
- cutting board
- grill skewers
- grill brush
- Cut the lean pork into bite-sized pieces.
- Slice the courgettes and cut the peppers into large pieces.
- Clean the mushrooms.
- Drag the meat onto skewers, alternating with the vegetables and bacon.
- Made of olive oil, pepper, pressed garlic and marjoram to make a marinade.
- Spread the oil marinade on the meat and the vegetables.
- Let stand for 30-60 minutes.
- Grill the skewers on the grill for approx. 10-12 minutes.
- The shish kebab with a sauce or Serve with a dip of your choice.