Aromatic rice dish with chicken, pumpkin and soy sauce
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
This delicious one is perfect for fall. Chicken is first fried with the pumpkin and then baked in clay pots with the rice. The tender, sweet pulp gives the rice an unmistakable aroma and an unusual taste. If you experiment with the different spices, you get a slightly different taste each time.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 450 g chicken breast
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- spices, to taste
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 400 g pumpkin
- 100 g rice
- salt, to taste
- cutting board
- frying pan
- clay pot
- Cut the chicken breast into small pieces.
- Mix with soy sauce, rub with spices and leave for 15 minutes.
- Peel the pumpkin and onion and chop finely.
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the onions until golden.
- Chicken and squash to the onions, continue cooking for a few minutes.
- Place the washed rice and the stir-fried chicken mixture in small clay pots or in a casserole dish.
- Season with salt, if desired.
- Pour boiling water over all the ingredients covered.
- The water should remain a few centimeters from the edge of the pot.
- Close with a lid and bake at 180°C for about 40 minutes.
- Serve the rice dish directly in the pot.