Aromatic quark casserole made from cottage cheese and semolina with apples
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 90 minutes
With the addition of apples and cinnamon, the cottage cheese and semolina casserole will be even tastier and more aromatic. It is low in fat and rich in protein and can also be prepared with pears.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 80 g semolina, soft wheat semolina
- 160 ml milk
- 800 g cottage cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 80 g sugar
- 3 apples
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 10 g butter, for greasing
- hand blender
- mixing spoon
- Combine semolina with milk in a bowl and leave to rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Grate the cottage cheese through a sieve or mix with a hand blender.
- Mix eggs with salt and sugar.
- Semolina with milk and the egg mixture add to the quark mixture and stir well.
- Peel the apples, core them and cut into small pieces.
- Stir the apples and cinnamon into the batter.
- Grease the casserole dish with butter.
- Pour in the quark mixture and smooth out .
- Bake the quark casserole for 50-60 minutes at 170 ° C.