Aromatic quark balls with apples, cheese and cinnamon
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
Quark balls with apples and cinnamon are soft, airy and fluffy. With a pleasant fruity taste and aroma, those made from cottage cheese and pieces of apple taste simply delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 350 g cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 apple
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2-4 tbsp oil
- In a bowl, combine the sugar, salt, baking soda, eggs, flour, cinnamon, and cottage cheese.
- Use a hand mixer to mix together.
- Peel and dice the apple.
- Stir the apples into the batter.
- Heat a pan with oil.
- Put the batter into the pan by the spoonful.
- Fry the quark balls over a low heat until golden brown on both sides.
- hand mixer
- cutting board