Aromatic pumpkin pancakes with semolina, eggs and cinnamon
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
These delicious ones with cinnamon are fluffy, soft and aromatic. The pancakes are perfect for Sunday brunch and go well with the fall season.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 500 g pumpkin, peeled
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- cinnamon, to taste
- 150 g semolina
- 2-3 tbsp flour
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- flour sieve
- Grave the pumpkin on a coarse grater.
- Add the eggs, salt, sugar, cinnamon and semolina.
- Mix well.
- Sieve in the flour in portions and stir to form a smooth dough.
- Dough 20-30 Let stand at room temperature for minutes and stir again before baking.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat and grease with oil.
- Fry the pumpkin pancakes in batches for a few minutes on each side, until well browned.